Position Code: LISBS11
This is a startup studio in downtown Lisbon, that repeatedly ideate, builds, and grows several startups in parallel, based on a lean process with a cross-disciplinary team and shared resources.
You will be assigned a company and role that is tightly related to your personal background.
Role: Customer Success Intern
• To present their value proposition to potential customers and answer their questions
• To collaborate with the management team to onboard new customers
• To collaborate in the definition of the tools and metrics to measure customer success
• To collect quantitative and qualitative data about customer success and segments
• To support the management team in market research and analysis
• And, most importantly, to keep customers happy and retention and expansion rates high!
• Persistent and self-starter, you never give up
• Strong communicator both in writing and in speaking
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Calm under pressure and problem solver (someone who can turn to Google in times of need to find solutions)
• Hard worker with good analytical skills
• Sense of humor and positive energy is a must
• Background about Human Resources and/or Customer Success is a big plus
• A passion for solving customer problems and delivering customer happiness.
• You learn quickly and are very curious.
• You have a lot of energy and use it to continue to improve.
• You have a positive attitude: highly motivated to achieve results and success, with the ability to be entrepreneurial, creative, and intellectually curious.