Internship Reference: CDBS148
This company is one of the largest Chinese travel agents in Canada. Founded in 1992, the company has over 26 years of successful tourism and travel management experience. Its business covers a wide range of travel related products, including flight and hotel bookings, cruises, tours, insurance and visas etc.
Headquartered in Toronto, the company also has 13 offices across Canada, the USA and China and enjoys a highly positive reputation in the industry. It was the sole appointed travel agent in Canada for the Shanghai’s World Expo in 2010, and winner of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneur Award.
The Company’s online platform for Chengdu was founded in 2016 and has a strong and international team. It has built a core platform which provides online shopping experiences to the consumers, as well as business intelligences to the management.
Customer Service Specialist
- Serve customers by providing international air ticket product and service information, resolving product and service problems such as ticket issuance as well as refund and renewal
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other insurance products and services
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer issues, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Background in business or other related fields.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Outgoing and sociable.
- Fluent in English, bilingual is preferred (French or Spanish) but not a necessity.