Position Code: BERBS28
This Internship Host Company is on a mission to make the blockchain industry more inclusive. They believe startups with a gender-balanced team have a greater chance to succeed. Their community connects those startups with skilful talents and visionary investors to achieve what they are here for.
Are you a student interested in developing your experience with an international team? The Host Company are looking for talented and knowledgeable candidates who can think out of the box and has an excellent eye for detail.
Join them and work towards building a sustainable and inclusive world.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Write copies for the digital marketing creative assets.
- Create social media captions and suggest the graphic asset idea for the respective post.
- Schedule social media post publishing in the tool based on the content calendar.
- Deliver the ‘jobs to be done’ items in due time.
- Proofread English content from the team.
- Be accountable for the US-English spelling and grammar.
- Collaborate with the company team members and interns working on the same project.
- Make amendments based on the feedback from the respective team members.
- Research keywords and develop SEO-friendly content in writing.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvement.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Literature or business major preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SEO-friendly copywriting.
- Experience with social media scheduling tools.
- Experience with content SEO tools like Buzzsumo.
- Experience with Canva, Figma and other design tools preferred.
- Experience with productivity tools like Trello, Notion and Discord preferred.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding copywriting portfolio.
- English is your native language.
- Work in the agile startup environment (remote).
- Receive guidance and feedback from an experienced marketing professional.
- Flexible working schedule (The evaluation will be based on the outcome).
- Access to the upcoming superstar startup community in blockchain.
- Be part of the next generation web 3.0 industry.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!