Position Code: LISBS29
This is a company built by VC industry insiders with the vision to become the go-to place for insights into the European VC industry and pioneer a community investment approach that brings founders, emerging managers and capital providers together. To further this vision they’ve created the very first podcast focused solely on the European Venture Capital ecosystem, providing insights on the present and future of this exciting industry.
This company believes that genius is global & they hate that opportunity isn’t. Their vision is to empower community investment to democratize access to VCs and produce create generational wealth wherever genius resides.
Role: Copywriter Internship
As a complement to the content done in the podcast, the company authors articles for their blog. An important part of these are adapted transcripts of the podcast episodes and doing this will be an important part of your role.
Similarly, they host events that must be marketed and feature startups and emerging managers from their large communities. As secondary tasks, you will also be responsible to aid in the process of doing this as well as the writing of feature articles, where they discuss relevant themes regarding VC, entrepreneurship. You will also aid in the editing/publishing process of articles written by partners in the ecosystem/founders/emerging managers.
Your main responsibilities
- Make error-free transcripts for podcast episodes
- Transform the transcripts into appealing blog posts, incorporating design and communication skills
- Aid the production and review process of other articles from our core team and guest authors
- Produce assets and copy for the marketing of events, and community members
- Publish the finished articles
- Manage the production and publishing pipeline
- Create and publish newsletters
- Create copy for Social Media posts
- Make edit suggestions on articles produced by outside contributors (VCs/emerging managers/founder
- Native/Bilingual English skills
- English proficiency certificate (for non native speakers)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content
- You enjoy working at the intersection of copy and design