Internship Reference: SGME08
The company was established in 2018 to connect patients from around the World to the best Healthcare providers in Asia. Their mission is to serve the World’s patients by connecting them to the best Healthcare providers at the most affordable prices in a convenient and transparent manner. The team work with the best hospitals and clinics in Asia who maintain a commitment to the best service delivery to ensure that all of our patients receive World class care.
This company is part of a wider group that has launched in eight markets serving over 35 million users. Their mission is to democratize access to healthcare by taking the world’s healthcare information and making it universally accessible and useful.
A Content Writer is responsible for producing a wide variety of content for the Web, including articles, blog posts, service descriptions, and social media content. He/she will help us expand our digital footprint, support our client-customer relationships, and drive more value via compelling content
- Create & edit website articles, whitepapers, newsletters, publications, social media & blog posts, email, etc.
- Conduct keyword research to optimize available content.
- Create new topics to increase the website’s organic traffic.
- Support the marketing team in creating flyers and brochures.
- Ability to improve your research, language and writing skills.
- Knowledge of how to improve website rankings, traffic for articles on results pages of search engines.
- An opportunity to gain insight into the building of a successful tech company.
- A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
- An international, young and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy.
- A chance to shape the digital healthcare industry and better the lives of millions of people.
- Studying for a bachelor degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Business & Economics, or other relevant fields.
- Proven experience in writing and editing.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Good time management, organization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.