Position Code: TPME11
This media company works with partners targeting key demographics, creating a diversified platform for creative content, specially crafted for the Chinese language audience. This company integrates the arts & humanities with film production, visual effects production, content development, global production services, and artist representation. They apply their core values connecting their partners with consumers, strengthening their connections, and energizing relationships.
This media company carefully vets content through a rigorous process of strict standards. As such, their content is known for quality, authenticity, and humanity. Through their content, they heal, nurture, encourage, and inform; connecting one another, moving forward with hope for the future.
Role: Content Producer
- To be successful in this position, you must be able to work with a diverse group of important internal
- External partners, Team sponsors, Script Writers, Film Directors, clients, and visitors at all levels
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organise a diversified workload.
- You will provide administrative support for Film Producers coordinated by the PRO, translate meeting
minutes and prepare the list of follow-up items.
- Identify potential stories to create content.
- Assist in creating content for social media, website, and broadcast, quickly producing and editing
- Organise and log footage, edit using Adobe Creative software, and compress for various sources.
- Coordinate studio-based and field-based productions.
- Use Nonlinear editing skills, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects.
- Full-time university students major in Film, English/Mandarin, Translation or equivalent
- Excellent English and Chinese written and translation skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Pay attention to details, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- To commit to at least 3 working days attendance per week
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!