Position Code: CDGBS06
This internship host company is a global business consulting firm helping companies to expand worldwide.
Since 2005, they have completed over 250 missions in 16 countries. These missions have been conducted in 12 industries by over 50 consultants with expertise in specific fields. To pursue their expansion, 72% of their clients are repeating consulting requests from them.
This makes this host company one of the mid-market leaders in Asia and Europe.
Role: Consultancy Assistant
*This internship is available to start at several times, with differernt requests in regards to language ability;
- January 2022; native Chinese level of Mandarin
- March 2022; native or fluent French
- May 2022; native Chinese level of Mandarin
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Competently work on the Microsoft 365 package to complete day to day tasks
- Create bilingual website
- Create bilingual company profile & service leaflets
- Manage social media content
- Prepare sales strategy
- Google and LinkedIn advertisement
- Launch Mailchimp campaign
- Follow up on Mailchimp campaign leads
- Generate leads
- Closing leads
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Native Mandarin or French speaking
- Be independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Good writing and layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Experience/willing to learn; Microsoft 365
- Experience with; WIX, Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, Mailchimp