Position Code: LISBS09
This is a startup studio in downtown Lisbon, that repeatedly ideate, builds, and grows several startups in parallel, based on a lean process with a cross-disciplinary team and shared resources.
You will be assigned a company and role that is tightly related to your personal background.
Role: Communications & Social Media
Help the resident team grow their great products by producing awesome content for end-users, influencers, and journalists.
• You love the startup environment: you’re comfortable with changing roles, blistering speed, and figuring it out as you go along
• You are self-disciplined: you prefer to structure your own tasks, all the better to try out that new super productive system you read about last weekend
• Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write compelling copy are a must.
• You are virtually extraverted: it’s OK if you’re shy at parties, but on the internet you’re not afraid to speak up, always remembering that there’s a real person on the other side of your monitor.
• Passion for technology and for helping small businesses succeed
•You have a lot of energy and use it to continuously improve.
You have a positive attitude: highly motivated to achieve results and success, with the ability to be entrepreneurial, creative, and intellectually curious.