Position Code: LISBS27
The concept took almost twenty years to prepare. Supported by research along with hundreds of walks with family, friends and their friends the company was created.
At the end of 2015, the first groups hit the road with their backpacks. Since that day, hundreds of people worldwide have joined this company’s different outdoors and online programs.
Based on an innovative service model, the company has been partnering with different co-mentors from various geographies and organizations committed to unleashing their teams’ full potential.
Always walking, always in nature. Their programs help you slow down with mentoring support in a trustworthy space where you can focus, clear your mind, and gain perspective. This is an opportunity to simplify life and go back to basics, naturally, step by step, just like walking.
By the end of each program, you will revisit your ultimate purpose and ignite your passion for achieving the fundamental vision of your life. You will gain a deep understanding of what truly motivates you and the ability to turn it into an action plan.
Role: Communications & Marketing
The host organization is looking for an intern who can:
- Analyze the market and understand its segmentation.
- Leverage on the potential of social and travelling platforms and execute creative campaigns, including:
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn marketing channel management
- Content creation in English.
- A good plus but not mandatory – Video editing and filming, photo editing with photoshop
- Curiosity and creativity
- Passion for outdoors and walking
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Focused and responsible
- Proactive and results-oriented.
- Able to manage own time