Position Code: MADBS54
This company’s motto is:
“We help STARTUPS to scale up and to create value for their shareholders. We help INVESTORS improve the deal flow and build a stronger portfolio. We help CORPORATIONS foster innovation through corporate innovation. We help INSTITUTIONS develop innovation projects for startups.”
This company was born in 2014 with the objective of channelling the entrepreneurial interest of students and boosting and professionalising the startup market in Europe. Their first startup acceleration program marked a milestone on the continent thanks to the collaboration between public entities, corporations, educational entities, investors and of course, startups.
Since then, they have developed dozens of incubation and acceleration programs; they have created, trained and accelerated hundreds of startups, and thousands of companies have already applied to their programs.
Communications & Marketing Intern
Reporting to the Head of Communications at this company, the Communications & Marketing Intern will collaborate in the smooth execution of marketing activities related to the company’s startup support programs.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Social Media:
- Draft and organize social media content
- Create and coordinate content for social media campaigns and observances
- Monitor and research influencers, trending topics and tools
- General social media planning, research, reporting and coordination as assigned.
- Creating blogs, newsletters, project descriptions, interviewing, copyediting, press releases and media advisories.
- Photo, Video and Graphics:
- Producing infographics
- Assist in designing marketing communications materials, such as brochures, flyers, emails, etc.
- Media Relations:
- Prepare media reports on assigned subjects
- Identify and research opportunities to share stories with relevant journalists and media outlets
- Assist with press release/media advisory writing, editing, distribution, and media outreach
- Assist with media interview scheduling and coordination
- Miscellaneous Communications and Administrative Support:
- Take notes during meetings
- Create and manage PowerPoint presentations
- Purchasing and expense reports
- Event planning and coordination
- General administrative and communications support as assigned.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Current Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree students who would like to start their career in a digital ecosystem.
- Passionate about technology and new trends
- Organised, great interpersonal skills and a good communicator
- Startup mindset
- High level of English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!