Position Code: LISBS30
This is a Medtech startup born in January 2016 focused on the Point-of-Care diagnostic segment. Their mission is to provide fast, affordable, and in-situ blood test analysis to empower people with instant information about their well-being and health conditions. With their device as a platform approach, they will be able to monitor, control and contain diseases worldwide.
This company’s value proposition is to provide a portable diagnostics device at the point-of-need, whether in an emergency, where the individual’s blood type can be identified (reducing the need for rare universal donor blood), to remote locations with no access to standard lab infrastructure. This system, using specific cartridges, can also be used to test for specific diseases (our RTDI pipeline includes HIV, Malaria and Syphilis). Increasing the availability of disease diagnostics has been the focus of the industry.
Role: Communication and Marketing
The host organization is looking for an intern who can:
• Analyse the market and understand its segmentation.
• Leverage on the potential of social platforms and execute creative campaigns, including YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn marketing channel management
• Content creation in English.
• A good plus but not mandatory – Video editing and filming, photo editing with photoshop.
• Curiosity and creativity
• Critical thinking and attention to detail
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Focused and responsible
• Proactive and results-oriented.
• Able to manage own time