Position Code: LISBS25
This is an executive coaching firm for C-Level and senior executives (mostly in financial services, but not limited to). They have clients at major institutions, such as J&J, Deutsche Bank, and major European hedge funds.
Their executive coaching focuses mostly on negotiation and persuasion (persuading board members or executives to back an idea, helping close more sales, negotiate better contacts and more).
They use proprietary techniques gathered from experience coaching MIT startups, hedge fund negotiations, as well as from other nonpublic sources.
Role: Client Generation Intern
They are looking for an intern who will help them obtain their next high-calibre executive client.
- Tasks can include:
- Generating new clients through LinkedIn messaging, email or others;
- Following up on prospects through cold calls or email;
- Helping research executives who may be the best fit for their services;
- Doing competitor research on what other executive coaches are doing (and doing it better!);
- Speaking English fluently is the only major requirement.
- Knowing about what executive coaching is, as well as how the process works is a plus. It’s not necessary to know, but it does help, naturally.