Internship Reference: QDHR11
This company provides strategic talent recruiting solutions to fast-growing enterprises in the Asia Pacific region and specializes in executive recruitment in the fields of General Management, Finance, Human Resources and Sales for companies that work in a range of sectors. It is a member of the China Human Resource Association, the Qingdao Human Resources Association and the Qingdao Human Resource Intermediary Service Industry Association.
In 2009 they were awarded the “China Headhunting Industry’s Top Ten Most Professional Influence Brand” award which was jointly announced by Human Resource News and the China Headhunting Research Center. In 2011 they received the “2010 Annual Best Human Resources Service Agency” award from QDHRMA (Qingdao Human Resources Management Association).
This company focuses on integrity, teamwork and innovation in their work whilst remaining results-orientated.
Number of Staff: 20
- Create candidate profiles for recruitment targets.
- Use tools such as LinkedIn to independently search for suitable candidates.
- Contact candidates to inform them of job opportunities and recruitment procedure.
- Go on client meetings and consult with them.
- Support the staff with their respective projects.
- Good English proficiency.
- Major in HR / management, marketing or similar.
- Able communicator.
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with LinkedIn an advantage.
- Other languages an advantage, including Spanish and Chinese.
Add CommentYour email address will not be published
You must be logged in to post a comment.