Internship Reference SGBS11
The company was established in 2018 to connect patients from around the World to the best Healthcare providers in Asia. Their mission is to serve the World’s patients by connecting them to the best Healthcare providers at the most affordable prices in a convenient and transparent manner. The team work with the best hospitals and clinics in Asia who maintain a commitment to the best service delivery to ensure that all of our patients receive World class care.
This company is part of a wider group that has launched in eight markets serving over 35 million users. Their mission is to democratize access to healthcare by taking the world’s healthcare information and making it universally accessible and useful.
Business Intelligence Analyst
● Develop a strong understanding of the company’s data warehouse and pipeline in order to provide the right data to business users.
● Build reports, ad-hoc queries and dashboards as needed by the organization in order to monitor business health and deep dive into data to solve business problems.
● Be a driver of action within the team to identify valuable business insights to further grow our operations globally.
● Evaluate the many, iterative experiments we run regularly and access their impact.
● Build internal tools and automated process to reduce time spent by the team to solve ad-hoc requests.
● Be a trusted business advisor to the business and technology in terms of how to use data in the most effective manner to solve problems, and not just being reactive to requests.
● You should have a keen eye for patterns in data. You should engage in hypothesis driven problem solving & build processes/tooling that makes it easy for your teammates to do the same.
● You should be able to suggest A/B tests and experimentation for product features, analyse how the key metrics respond and evaluate, whether to increase exposure or stop the experiment.
● You will engage and partner with various teams in product and engineering to conduct research and gather information from various sources and tools.
● The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs and business people in the world.
● Giving you insight into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
● A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
● An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
● The chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.
● Experience administering data analysis tools such as QlikSense, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc
● Experience with data modelling, data processing / ETL implementation, and supporting data warehouses (E.g. Redshift, BigQuery, etc)
● You enjoy the prospect of working in a startup and are able to adapt to changing business needs
● Strong understanding and implementation of predictive / analytical modelling techniques (SQL, R, and Python), theories, principles, and practices is a plus.
● Strong quantitative ability, problem solving and excellent analysis skills.
● You are a quick learner with regards to both new businesses and technologies