Position Code: LDBS02
The business enables brands to collect, curate and capitalise on user-generated content, giving them the power to implement and manage on and off-screen campaigns using content from any audience on any social network. They provide a simple interface for retailers to find social media content, tag their products and add them to beautifully curated galleries on their website.
Business Development Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Liaise directly with the Business Development Manager and learn how to sell eCommerce solutions to multiple stakeholders in the eCommerce marketplace including brands, retailers, agencies, affiliate networks and tech providers.
- Seek out new business opportunities in the fashion, cosmetics, travel and consumer goods industries.
- Create and maintain a funnel of qualified leads and present regularly to the Business Development Manager.
- Maintain active social media profiles for the business, creating and publishing content on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Interface regularly with the wider team and provide weekly progress reports.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills including the ability to articulate business requirements to the wider team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, familiarity with LinkedIn and a good understanding of how eCommerce businesses use Instagram.
- Results-oriented mindset. Ability to self assess and tailor processes in order to achieve the best results.
- Good remote working ethos eg. self-motivated, professional, presentable and punctual.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!