Internship Code: SHFN01
As one of the world’s leading financial advisory organisations, this internship host prides itself on providing high-class, professional advice to expatriate clients and investors all over the world.
Their commitment to delivering personalised, independent financial advice to each of their clients is built upon employees’ expert abilities and their willingness to build a career in finance – which is why they only recruit the best.
Their range of services includes but is not limited to international savings, FATCA, bonds, retirement planning, life insurance, pension transfers, education planning, and many more. Not only are their services extensive, but they can also offer their clients unique products that are exclusive to their group.
They are constantly on the lookout for young, aspiring individuals to help push them towards new horizons and achieve their goals for the future.
Business Development and Digital Marketing Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Support the Business Development team’s prospecting; actively looking for new clients
- Communicating, supporting and booking calls with prospective clients
- Work with the Digital Marketing team, managing social media channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Candidate from a Financial degree/major, or a keen interest in the industry
- Ability to work independently and to hit targets
- Knowledge/experience of social media channels