Position Code: MANBD08
The Company is a software development business founded in 2016, which provides Principal Designer consultancy to the Built Environment Industry.
Principal Designers are required by Construction Design and Management (CDM2015) regulations to ‘Plan, manage and monitor the Preconstruction phase of a development and coordinate matters relating to Health and Safety’. The founder realized that Principal Designer consultancy can and should be done digitally.
The tech start-up on the road to seeking investment to develop the current Blockchain-enabled Minimum Viable Product (MVP) into a commercial ‘Platform’.
The technology is disrupting the regulatory compliance niche within the traditional Built environment industry while establishing itself as a ‘Digital Compliance’ category leader in a new market.
Role: Business Administration Internship
- Company setup
- Digital and Manual filing system/protocol
- Financial systems
- CRM systems
- Terms/contracts/agreements setup
- Document production: Corporate & Investment
- Knowledge in financial administration: budget planning, financial administration, management, ability to calculate risks and threats.
- Knowledge in management administration: control and coordination with the staff.
- Knowledge in accounting and statics: accounting documents, invoices, statics, and reports on future projections and trends.
- Knowledge of Database/ERP systems