Position Code: LDBS01
The company is a web consultancy business. They create apps, websites and online experiences that help businesses and brands connect with and grow their audiences. Its client roster includes names such as British Airways, Eurostar, Lloyds Bank and many others. Their services include:
- Web Development & App Development: they bring customers’ ideas to life by creating and maintaining high-quality standards-driven code.
- Design Services: they design beautiful websites and apps that perfectly communicate the customers’ message.
- Campaigns & Social Media: they run targeted campaigns to help deliver customers’ messages to their audience.
- Search Engine Optimisation: they use a rich mixture of on-page and off-page techniques to help give the website the prominence it deserves.
Business Administration Internship
They are looking for a Business Admin Intern who can increase the profile of the business.
- Researching and seeking out ways to increase the profile of the business – events, accreditations, press.
- Liaising with the Founder and agreeing on a strategy for press releases, articles and interviews.
- Executing a backlink strategy for creating links to the company website, increasing SEO.
- Booking meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- General business admin.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Confident and friendly.
- Keen networker.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Punctual and professional.
- Good organisational skills and ability to use office software such as Google Sheets, Google Drive, and Google Calendar.
- An interest in the broad aspects of running a business.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!