Internship Reference: SGBS14
This company is a market-leading global professional services firm focusing on delivering technical excellence. They adds value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core.
Here’s what they say about themselves…
“We are a genuine consultant and partner who deeply understands the challenges of our customers’ business and is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exactly the right solution for them. It is not about what we sell, it is all about how we think. We are well-known as an international company with customers in 80+ countries and working successfully in 3 main areas: IT, Talent and F&B. We provide world-class software and talent management solutions for big enterprises from 30+ industries. We do this by hiring people we believe in, and who believe in TRG, and empowering them with the skills and processes to outthink our competitors and deliver genuinely better solutions for our customers.
Business Analyst (BA) professionals liaises with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities, and recommend solutions to enable the organization to meet its goals through changes to business processes, policies, information and information systems.
● Develop or coordinate with individuals or teams to create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
● Support and maintain the library of SOP documentation.
● Track data quality on key business elements, performance indicators, implement tracking and control plans.
● Report on key performance metrics and trends, providing meaningful commentary and business recommendations.
● Create standard reports and dashboards. Work cross functionally to support capital expenditure reporting and forecasting.
● Implement a reporting dashboard that captures all key data elements.
● Ability to independently gather data, interpret and perform research and analysis in support of inquiries.
● Prepare detail variance analysis (actual results compared to Plan/Forecast). Assist with ad hoc analysis, data loads/updates and reporting.
● Study trends to get in front of potential issues.
● Perform operational, financial, risk assessments, and compliance audits and reviews.
● Plan and perform audit projects to test and monitor the effectiveness of controls used to mitigate enterprise risks.
● Conduct continuous monitoring of the system to identify high risk business functions/projects through data analytics.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in ideally Vietnamese and English and the ability to interact professionally with all levels the organization.
● Ability to communicate technical matters clearly in lay terms for full comprehension by non-technical users.
● Strong analytical and task management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
● Excellent analytical and organizational skills
● Identifies critical issues with ease.
● Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
● Requires degree in business/Computer Science, Finance & Accounting or equivalent
● 1-3 years experience as a Business Analyst function, knowledge of IT terminology is a plus
● Understanding of business requirements and able to implement them in a timely manner