Position Code: BKKBS02
This Internship Host Company seamlessly combines creative storytelling with the right influencers that they call Premier-influencer TM into a 360-degree one-stop solution that truly delivers.
Role: Influencer Management Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Conduct in-depth influencer seeding and research, build influencer outreach lists, assist with the preliminary outreach to influencers and perform negotiations when and where needed.
- Assist with the management of Influencer House’s influencer database for former, current, and future projects.
- Actively assist with reaching out to key influencers for project partnerships, placement, and coverage for social media platforms such as Meta (Facebook), Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
- Support Influencer House with identifying, screening, and onboarding influencers for various project collaboration
- Liaise with Influencer House team members to create and coordinate creative and impactful marketing strategies
- Understand best practices of managing micro to macro influencer projects and support Influencer House staff in terms of talent engagement and research, activation, planning, and project execution
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure all project timelines and deliverables are completed on time
- Monitor project status and proactively assist in identifying issues before and as they arise
- Support internal team with QA process to ensure quality of work
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Highly motivated “go-getter attitude”
- Passionately detail-oriented
- Hands-on, relevant, and firsthand knowledge of social media
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient command of English is a must
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess outstanding communication skills
- Online business etiquette is a must
- Proficient with tools such as but not limited to Social Media, Google Docs, Drive, Web analytics, etc.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!