Position Code: BKKBS01
This Internship Host Company seamlessly combines creative storytelling with the right influencers that they call Premier-influencer TM into a 360-degree one-stop solution that truly delivers.
Role: Creative & Content Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Actively assist internal team in the production and coordination of creative project materials and creative development assets (creative content, creative briefs, deliverables, etc.) from concept to execution within assigned timeline
- Write copy for all creative inputs, including, but not limited to: social media, long-form website SEO copy, SEO, email, paid and organic social ads, visuals, scripts, briefs, etc.
- Support creative copy curation across Influencer House’s social media assets
- Create copy matrices and/or innovative structural approach/es to accompany tasks
- Communicate original conceptual and creative copy ideas with internal team
- Help translate clients’ marketing objectives into clear, compelling, brand-appropriate copy
- Keep abreast of industry trends, creative innovations, and opportunities in the assigned field/s
- Conducts creative, competitive research, and industry intelligence when required
- Ensure that all work meet or exceeds the quality standards of Influencer House
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Highly motivated “go-getter attitude”
- Process-oriented, with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on, relevant, and firsthand knowledge of social media
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient command of English is a must
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess outstanding communication skills
- Online business etiquette is a must
- Proficient with tools such as but not limited to: Social Media, Google Docs, Drive, Web analytics, etc.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
- Passion to learn about performance creative and a data-driven approach to copy
- Naturally inquisitive and creative; able to come up with ideas and contribute to ideation sessions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; possesses strong problem-solving skills
- A self-starter; keen to develop, present, and push creative ideas
- Naturally collaborative team player; keen to work with internal team of designers etc.
- Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!