Position Code: BERHR01
This German company is on a mission to reinvent retail: to change traditional shopping habits for a more sustainable future.
We aim to help minimize waste of all kinds (time, food, money, and environmental) and support small, local businesses!
In a nutshell: We deliver high quality products (best-sellers & local brands) with great speed (15mins), without service fees or a minimum order value!
We want to free people from the stress of planning when it comes to shopping. Our motto is “Less planning, more spontaneity”!
Role: Human Resources Intern
Building our employee value proposition
- Work closely with the global HR team to define our employee value proposition
- Identify strategic objectives and what differentiates JOKR from other employers
- Survey current employees, managing team and founding team to learn about their experience and how they envision the company
- Define target employee and what it values
- Define benefits and other that support this value proposition
- Always keep in mind the company culture we want to maintain and build upon
- Other duties as assigned
- Actively pursuing a degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications or similar field
- Experience working in an HR or related capacity preferred
- Experience building processes and communications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams located globally
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities