Position Code: SIBS12
Science is making great progress in living healthier longer and ageing is expected to soon be considered a disease that can be cured. Although we’re not there yet, ageing can already be slowed down. We help people that are noticing the first signs of ageing with science-backed supplements and lifestyle advice to rewind their biological clock.
No one has time to find what works and what doesn’t, so we’ll help people separate science from quackery. We will be the trusted source that tells people what works (and what doesn’t) in a no-nonsense way and provides them with these products.
- our products are scientifically proven to support slowing down ageing and ageing-related issues
- we offer guidance by explaining what works and what doesn’t
- we offer assurance by offering several ways of testing the impact of our therapies
We are an early-phase start-up company and recently got funded by a venture capital firm. We are growing fast and are continuously expanding our team.
Assistant Project Manager Internship
As an assistant project manager, you will play a key role in building out the operational management of the firm. You will assist the COO of the company by working on the following projects:
- Design and implement business operations
- Support in building out the management practices and tools in the company
- Participate in problem-solving challenges
- Plan and manage data collection, analysis and reporting
- Find ways to improve productivity and work processes by the use of technology
- Assist in preparing fundraising material
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
The ideal candidate:
- is an adaptable self-starter, capable of thinking critically about solving business problems
- has a good working attitude, is self-motivated and able to work independently
- has good communication skills (verbal and written)
- has excellent analytical skills
- can commit to an internship of at least three months
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!