Position Code: BERBS19
This Internship Host Company is a management and policy consulting startup working for clients internationally providing services on AI policy, AI ethics, AI governance and similar.
At this moment they are completely remote but will be setting up offices in Europe’s cities from 2022. Their work language is English, hence excellent fluency in English is required for all positions.
Are you interested in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies from a non-technical perspective? – Policy, emerging laws and regulations, governance, ethics, standards and codes of conduct.
This Host Company are in search of enthusiasts for Artificial Intelligence technologies.
Why apply for this Internship?:
- Ideal for those who love answering the most challenging questions, looking and projecting into the future, and who are always ready to learn.
- They are flexible with working hours and places.
- They offer growth opportunities not only locally but internationally.
- They offer the opportunity to transition into a full-time role.
Role: AI Governance/AI Policy Internship
This Host Companies growing team is in need of a talented marketing intern. The main goal of this role is to help raise brand awareness and promote the Host Companies’ services to potential clients. The ideal candidate is super curious, open to learning and diving into the unknown, and is also an avid reader.
While the role is fully remote, communication and the ability to meet deadlines is a must. Preference will be given to those with previous internship experience or demonstrated interest in marketing strategies focused on technology areas such as big data, privacy and AI technologies.
- Fluent English, C1-C2 level
- Curious and willing to research a wide variety of topics related to the AI and Big Data
- Understanding of various marketing strategies and experience through other internships
- Understanding of social media marketing strategies
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Final year Bachelor degree student in business management, social sciences or technology related fields (or similar)
Not required but desired:
- Understanding of how AI technologies function either with the help of online courses or an academic degree (highly desirable)
- Readiness to upskill, willingness of long-term career development in the field
- Willingness to build own social media presence on Linkedin
What you will be doing:
- Communicating with the CEO and other team members about the marketing strategy details
- Reading, researching and learning about all things AI
- Closely collaborating with content writers for social media campaigns
- (If applicable) working on Search Engine Optimization