Internship Reference: SGPM11
We are a team of passionate ecommerce experts, dedicated to putting our experience and energy at the service of our brand and seller partners to help them capture the immense ecommerce opportunity in South East Asia.
The organisation enables its brand & seller partners to increase their ecommerce sales by offering store management and online marketing services. We also offer an end-to-end service ranging from photo shooting to integration with 3rd party fulfillment & logistics providers.
With operations in Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia – more geographies to come soon – we aim to become the leading ecommerce service provider in South East Asia. They pride themselves in their professionalism, focus on results and forward-thinking team that is always one step ahead of the game to maximise clients results.
The company is currently looking for a Project Manager to report directly to the CEO to manage a variety or projects within the company. In particular they are looking for a PM to work on launching their current clients onto a variety of other marketplaces – for example from Lazada to Tiki and Shopee.
The project manager will maintain IT strategies by managing development staff, researching, and implement technical strategic solutions. They will maintain a unique balance between knowing and relating business needs to technical development. They have excellent leadership and management skills that always deliver SLAs on-time.
● Working closely between the CEO and Tech Lead to plan and implement projects across different lines of business
● Help define scope, goals and deliverables and allocate project resources
● Create sprint plans and projected timelines for completions
● Preparing and delivering weekly dashboards to track sprints and ensure project completion within the defined set of time
● Manage weekly sprints by conducting 1/1s with all developers
Preference given to candidates with:
● Proficiency with related software tools including (but not limited to) JIRA, MS excel, etc.
● Strong leadership skills
● Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Excellent analytical skills, mastery with Microsoft Excel – macros, short-cuts, ability to create complex and dynamic dashboards
● Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and stakeholders and presenting both over the phone and in person
● Excellent command of English (reading/writing/speaking/listening)