Internship Reference: TPIT47
This company is an exciting newly formed foreign-owned game development studio, formed by industry vets and headquartered in Taipei. They are currently working on amazing AAA next-gen content for console/mobile/PC and looking for the talent of tomorrow to help them in creating experiences for the players of the future.
The studio culture positions itself at the intersection of technical proficiency and creative efficiency. They value the input and are not looking for robots but for individuals who are intrinsically motivated to create something special.
‘If you want to go far, go together.”
Internship Position: 3D Asset Artist Internship at Game Development Studio
They are looking for talented 3D artists to work in an exciting new and dynamic international development environment. Your responsibility will be to model, UV, and texture according to the creative direction of the project/briefs. You’ll also be required to individually add to and maintain and update assets in our internal database and toolkit.
This company has a structured development program and will actively support the individual and offer them amazing development opportunities and incentives. For our Senior artists, there is the opportunity for them to be used as “Project Leads”, so there is always room and opportunity to grow and develop. This company also works with you individually to develop a personal development plan.
They value creativity, and additional consideration will be given to those who show a level of creativity in their work/thinking and attitude. This company is not looking for robots or factory workers! You must be a team player, and hard-working, this role requires close communication with the production team and directors. This company values input and the individual must be responsible, open to constructive feedback as well as be able to communicate constructively to others.
- Essential Skills
* Maya (a must)
* Zbrush (a must)
* Texturing either realistic or stylised (Must be able to model and texture, Realistic is preferred, but extra consideration is given to those that know both)
* PBR Knowledge (a must)
* Can create at least 2 out of the following category; Character/Props/weapons/vehicles (They give extra considerations to those who show skills in both hard surface and organic modeling, e.g. Character and Props)
- Bonus Skills
(Having additional skill or experience in the items listed below will earn you additional consideration):
* Substance Painter, Designer or equivalent (They will be using modern texturing techniques heavily in production so support and training will be provided to the successful individual, however, extra consideration will be given to those who have experience already)
* Blender (Optional, but a bonus if has knowledge or experience)
* Skinning (Not a must, but is a bonus if you know, They will provide on the job support and training)
* Houdini (Optional, but a bonus if has knowledge or experience)
* Unreal Engine/Unity experience (Optional, but a bonus if has knowledge or experience)
* Marvelous Designer (Optional, but a bonus if has knowledge or experience, but they will use this in production so training and support will be provided)