Position Code: SGNGO18
Role: English Resource & Program Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
The English Resource & Program Development Intern will work closely with staff to strengthen the capacity of the organization through:
- Developing the team’s and program recipient’s English language ability
- Supporting Vietnam’s team research and database infrastructure
- Providing administrative and editorial support for outreach/PR communications, donor relations and social media
- Program and English resources for the organization
a. Contribute to the team’s program activities in the field
b. Teach practical English to staff that will be helpful in report writing and basic computer skills
c. Assist with training and implementing organisational processes (such as review implementation of confidentiality/privacy issues). d. Write and edit reports
e. Depending on program expertise and interest, the position also engages in providing structure for program operations
- Donor Relations & Fund Development
a. Provide editorial and writing support for reports to funders
b. Participate in grant and proposal writing
c. Attend meetings with anti-trafficking networks as needed
- Advocacy & Outreach a. Edit and write reports/articles to document achievements. b. Assist in the publication of online and print versions of annual reports and other documents. c. Update websites. d. Social media
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Experience in video production is desirable
- Technology-oriented: excellent computer skills including MS Office; proficiency in video-editing
software and video production
- Strong coordination and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, goal-oriented, demonstrated aptitude for change and learning
- Fluency in Vietnamese desired
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, take initiative and handle pressure
- Ability to prosper in a team environment
- Ability to work during weekends and evenings
- Commitment to the empowerment of women and girls
- Commitment to developing expertise with regard to the issue of human trafficking and forced labour
- Ethical and accountable; the ability to maintain confidentiality is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or currently enrolled in a university
- Women are encouraged to apply
This is a full-time position. Minimum commitment of 3 months.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!
Internship Code: PETIT01
A British company who sell custom-made sportswear. We are a brand that offers a wide range of bespoke teamwear products. We have many years experience in football and sport which gives us a great knowledge of products and also what clubs want from their teamwear and equipment, on and off the field. We will work hard to continue and provide the most extensive range of materials and bespoke teamwear in the market that’s sets us aside from others, giving sports clubs a brand awareness of their own.
Much of the sporting apparel is made in Pakistan and we are looking to expand the a range of off the shelf clothing products that can be bought straight from our e-commerce website too. They operate mainly on a B2C level, but will be focusing longer-term on a B2D level with stores too.
Web Development & Marketing Intern
Possible tasks include:
- Web development – updating and improving the website using WooCommerce and WordPress
- Improving and updating the e-commerce functionality of the website
- Liaising with web developer who is based in India
- Tracking & analysing user behaviour on the site
- Using Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and other social media to help direct traffic to e-commerce website
- Help develop a growth strategy for potential customers in Ireland, the US and elsewhere
Some knowledge of HTML, script/back-end language would be preferrable (enough to understand when problems come up or are raised by the web development team in India)
Studies on marketing strategy, business management or a related field for the marketing role – preferably with good knowledge of Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
Internship Reference: SGPM04
This company is the go to e-commerce marketplace for affordable Asian fashion. Currently available in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and now Vietnam.
The founders believe that the next big fashion brands will be Asian, because Asian designers are perfectly positioned to capture the fast-growing Asian markets.
The aim of this company is to build a platform where it’s easy to buy the coolest brands from around Asia; Vietnam, China, Thailand, Korea etc… The product range covers all key segments including ready-to-wear, accessories and shoes. This company provides a personal customer experience with local customer service, fast and affordable shopping, great returns policies and styling advice making the purchasing experience as convenient as possible for the customer.
This company have been operating successfully in China since 2015 and now expanding into Vietnam where they will open a new headquarters for South East Asia. They are putting together an international team of creative, innovative people to contribute and develop new ideas to reach millions of users in Vietnam and promote Vietnam’s increasing development.
You’ll have the change of working with the hottest Vietnamese and Asian KOLs/celebrities in the fashion industry and attend the shows of the top designers in Vietnam.
If you are confident, energetic and looking for a professional work setting that is exciting, then what are you waiting for?
– Find the trendy Asia Fashion Brands to join the platform
– Contact brands and help them onboard to the platform
– Product Localisation and translation for the product related information from Chinese / English to Vietnamese
– Co-ordinating shipments and logistics for Korean brands to deliver to customers
– Participating in Fashion Weeks and other related events to build relationships
– Compiling brand database and collecting Korean fashion related information
– Fluent in English (Chinese also a plus)
– Basic Vietnamese preferred
– Interest in fashion and strong send for aesthetics
– Understanding of fashion and beauty trends
– Strong Communication skills, Result-orientated and hard working.