Position Code: BKKHR01
This Internship Host Company is a career-consultancy startup here to help people achieve a fulfilling career.
They do so by providing various career services, led by industry experts, tailored to the client’s unique needs. These include Career Matching, Career Planning, Resume & LinkedIn Writing, Interview Training, and Networking Training.
You’ll be working directly with the Founders, who each have built successful startups in the past.
Are you a strong & passionate person who strives for excellent results and enjoys working in a fun, diverse, and fast-paced environment? Then this is just RIGHT for you.
This Internship Host Company is hiring a Recruitment Intern. The position is open to anyone, also students/ fresh grads without any experience! Even if you are still studying with only a few classes, you can apply, as their schedules are flexible and everything is open to discussion.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Source and screen candidates through various recruiting channels, including job boards, social media, and employee referrals
- Conduct initial interviews with candidates to assess fit and qualifications
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and coordinate logistics
- Food & beverages!
- Weekly team-building activities and entertainment
- Access to a wide network for referrals and more
- Invaluable lessons and experience, including internal and external workshops
- Opportunities to explore your interests and strengths, even outside of the job description
- Access to free Host Company career services to experience the magic for yourself, resulting in everyone getting a full-time job offer within 3 months
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Like to communicate, engage, and negotiate with people
- Are proactive & dare to speak up/ ask questions
- Open-minded to direct and open communication
- Have attention to detail
- Be who you truly are: Fun, loving, and optimistic
- Proficient in Thai and English both written and verbal (international environment – we work 100% in English)
- Are ambitious, hungry to learn, and ready to work hard
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!
Position Code: LISBS17
This non-profit alliance is a private, national and international, independent and non-profit social legal entity in a legal context whose general purpose is the development of a universal ecosystem that brings together companies, academia, and government entities in order to promote and contribute to the study and dissemination of new disruptive technologies and their impact on the economy, society and the environment as well as on the construction and development of solutions based on these new technologies. Likewise, the Alliance will promote awareness, information, and training initiatives on these paradigms.
In order to attain their object, these are the essential attributions of the Alliance:
- Contribute to the study, debate, and dissemination of disruptive technologies by promoting ideas and initiatives that favor the development of solutions in articulation with civil society
- Collaborate with university and non-university bodies, companies, and institutions
- To promote initiatives aimed at the debate on experiences and innovations introduced in the field of disruptive technologies research, through the exchange of activities and services with similar associations, national and foreign, organizing congresses, seminars, study groups and participating in international meetings and joint projects
- Contribute to the creation and consolidation of sustainable projects in the areas of disruptive technologies
- Promote new dynamics of knowledge generation on disruptive technologies and the materialization of social, cultural, and economic transformation
- To intervene in the factors that influence the processes of knowledge transfer and creation of organizations in order to maximize their fluidity, improving the competitiveness of Portugal in the international panorama of innovation
Role: Business Developer
- Ignite existing & new partnerships
- Design new business dynamics and revenue models
- Contact and develop relationships with sponsors
- Develop and implement customized event management initiatives
- Execute communication initiatives
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team and alliance stakeholders
- Publish content on the website
- Build a database of local Blockchain companies
- Proven work experience as a business developer or similar role
- Base knowledge of Blockchain and DLT
- Portfolio of sponsoring/events/communication experiences
- Knowledge of collaboration tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of agile methodologies
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Position Code: CDGHR01
This host company is a recruitment, direct approach and coaching firm located in Paris & Lyon.
Recruitment is a conversation, a meeting, it is connecting and linking talent and its manager to grow a business, and in order to develop a talent.
The host is committed to supporting companies in the search for the right talent, creating solid links, to participate in life-changing experiences. They are shaking up market practices with a strong focus on the talent experience to give the industry a more positive image.
A challenging, demanding but deeply human profession.
Role: Tech Recruitment and Marketing Associate
The host organisation is looking for an intern who can;
- Assist colleagues to source talent for open positions, in the process learning about the recruitment process
- Primarily using LinkedIn, work towards filling open positions for Tech roles that are currently open; successful candidates will be provided training and guidance in order to independently complete tasks
- Conduct research and produce reports in accordance with client requirements
- Build a social media presence and attract high quality candidates
- Understand each position and the company that is hiring
- Operate social media accounts, create online promotion campaigns, source and create content to attract Talent
- Explore specialized sourcing channels like Github os Twitch
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Motivated, ambitious and resilient
- Hard working and enjoy a sales-related job
- Interested in the recruitment sector
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong English language skills