Internship Reference: QDEN03
This company is a fully owned subsidiary of a leading Qingdao construction and engineering company building power plants in China and abroad. They focus on design and consultancy for domestic and foreign EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) projects.
They have working relationships with leading international companies such as General Electric, Alstom and Siemens. This company has a team of over 200 engineers, with many years of experience in design and construction of a wide range of power plants.
Mechanical Engineering Internship
- Learn from Chinese engineers how mechanical engineering works in Chinese power plant design and construction.
- Share your knowledge of mechanical engineering codes from your home country.
- Provide advice and support for the engineering process in power plant development.
- Use English language in the office with staff to help improve staff communication skills.
- Learn more about the software used by this company to design and engineer power stations.
- Mechanical engineering background
- Confident personality to work in a quiet office space
- Basic CAD skills required, 3D CAD software knowledge a bonus
- Good communication skills – especially the ability to explain complex information
- Chinese language ability a bonus.