Internship Reference: QDPT01
This start-up is China’s first Consultancy Company to take into consideration the influence that Environmental Psychology (EP) has on language learning and personal development. Through event planning and management, they design learning environments to help individuals maximize their learning outcomes. The start-up environment is a very fast-paced environment and participants should be prepared for a more flexible internship experience.
As they are promoting a rather abstract concept, this company organises lots of events to: 1) promote the company and its field of activity 2) make more people experience for themselves the differences between a learning environment tailored with EP knowledge compared to a traditional one 3) promote the idea that learning happens everywhere, in multiple forms.
Visual Communication Co-ordinator
- Primarily be responsible for taking pictures during events, filming and editing promotional videos for the company
- In charge of post-editing pictures and videos taken during events
- Coordinate with the Online Marketing Coordinator in order to create photo-stories, video interviews with members and partners, news about the company
- Make sure that all the produced material bears company logo and other necessary promotional material
- In charge of creating visual material for different marketing campaigns that the company will produce
- Contribute to the creation of online tutorials that will help promote the discipline of Envionmental Psychology
- Be involved in additional video projects that will contribute to the growth of the company.
- Ad-hoc support as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation and willing to get involved with a wide range of tasks.
- Has an innate curiosity and desire to constantly improve.
- Committed and responsible.
- Flexibility to support the company’s work, including evening and weekend activities (to be compensated with days off in lieu)
- Excellent time management and organization skills, including working on multiple projects at the same time
- Own filming equipment
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro X
- Good understand of film and photo styles and formats
- Will need to use a good level of Photoshop skills to be able to retouch, create cut-outs, resize and save out stills in the correct formats
- Be able to accurately archive existing video assets, create archiving standards for future use, such as naming conventions and file size/type requirements.