Internship Reference: QDBS06
This start-up is China’s first Consultancy Company to take into consideration the influence that Environmental Psychology (EP) has on language learning and personal development. Through event planning and management, they design learning environments to help individuals maximize their learning outcomes. The start-up environment is a very fast-paced environment and participants should be prepared for a more flexible internship experience.
As they are promoting a rather abstract concept, this company organises lots of events to: 1) promote the company and its field of activity 2) make more people experience for themselves the differences between a learning environment tailored with EP knowledge compared to a traditional one 3) promote the idea that learning happens everywhere, in multiple forms.
Online Marketing Co-Ordinator
- Manage all company social media accounts (e.g. Weibo, WeChat Accounts, Facebook, LinkedIn, Douban etc)
- Create content based on company activities and individual research to post on social media accounts (e.g. articles, posts etc)
- Collect information for email newsletters to send out once a week (e.g. recent company news, event promotion, articles, members’ interviews etc).
- Co-ordinate with Photo-Video Coordinator in order to get necessary pictures and videos to add in online marketing content.
- Monitor statistics for all all social media accounts and write reports based on data with recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor posts and news about the company posted by other parties and make sure that the image of the company is well represented (additional training will be provided regarding the image and values of the company).
- Whenever possible, attend company events and write articles based on personal experience.
- Ad-hoc support as necessary.
- Leadership and motivational qualities are essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking and storytelling ability.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Willing to get involved with a wide range of tasks.
- Has an innate curiosity and desire to constantly improve.
- Committed and responsible.
- Flexibility to support the company’s work, including evening and weekend activities (to be compensated with days off in lieu)
- Excellent time management and organization skills, including working on multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of using Photoshop or photo editing suites is a plus.