Internship Code: PETIT01
A British company who sell custom-made sportswear. We are a brand that offers a wide range of bespoke teamwear products. We have many years experience in football and sport which gives us a great knowledge of products and also what clubs want from their teamwear and equipment, on and off the field. We will work hard to continue and provide the most extensive range of materials and bespoke teamwear in the market that’s sets us aside from others, giving sports clubs a brand awareness of their own.
Much of the sporting apparel is made in Pakistan and we are looking to expand the a range of off the shelf clothing products that can be bought straight from our e-commerce website too. They operate mainly on a B2C level, but will be focusing longer-term on a B2D level with stores too.
Web Development & Marketing Intern
Possible tasks include:
- Web development – updating and improving the website using WooCommerce and WordPress
- Improving and updating the e-commerce functionality of the website
- Liaising with web developer who is based in India
- Tracking & analysing user behaviour on the site
- Using Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and other social media to help direct traffic to e-commerce website
- Help develop a growth strategy for potential customers in Ireland, the US and elsewhere
Some knowledge of HTML, script/back-end language would be preferrable (enough to understand when problems come up or are raised by the web development team in India)
Studies on marketing strategy, business management or a related field for the marketing role – preferably with good knowledge of Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook