Position Code: PERIT01
The host company is a revolutionary new World Scale Augmented Reality service that uses highly accurate geographical coordinates to place Augmented Reality (AR) content anywhere in the world. They address the issues associated with existing AR and Digital Twin platforms to provide a user-friendly yet powerful tool to locate and visualise all forms of data in both the real and virtual world.
The host company allows companies of all sizes, owners/managers of fixed or mobile assets, and individual users, to capture, share and manage their data with far greater control and visibility than previously possible. Accurate geolocation of all forms of electronic data enables much greater value to be extracted from all digital assets.
They provides an intuitive service to save or link to external databases, all forms data that is not reliant upon prior user knowledge regarding platform type, naming conventions or filing locations etc.
Web Application Developer Intern
The host company is currently currently developing its GOLocatAR(TM) based mobile application and they also need a web application that can interface with the database and allow users to perform more detailed tasks. The basic features required in the web app are:
- Ability to log in and view a basic interface that replicates the mobile application view and displays the data and posts etc
- Allows the user to view the data overlaid in the cesium world view
- Allows the user to import a kmz file from Google Earth etc that populates the existing fields to create a QR code
- Add functionality to simplify the importation of 3d Models ie upload them to the Blob Storage, then reference them in the SQL Database
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- The applicants should be proficient with C# programming, using the .NET Core framework, Azure SQL Database, and Azure B2C
- It may also be beneficial if the applicants have experience with developing Augmented Reality solutions, React Native or Viro React.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!