Internship Code: CDBS180
This internship host company is a comprehensive recruitment platform that helps companies find the best foreign talents from around the world.
They are always interested in hearing from driven, dynamic people with a desire to succeed to join their family. They provide a friendly and open working environment with the opportunity to learn and progress within your chosen career.
Marketing Project Associate Internship
- Operate project-related Social Media Accounts on Facebook/LinkedIn, create online promotion campaigns, source and create content in English for social media channels to attract more followers
- Research, propose and plan new channels for advertising campaigns to help achieve organisational business goals
- Conduct research and produce reports in accordance with client requirements
- Support the project team in organizing online or offline events in Europe, especially assisting the team to promote the events online to attract more attendees
- Assist the project team to source and communicate with European organisations in regards to investment needs, benefits and opportunities
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with marketing tools and CMS knowledge preferred (WordPress, HTML, Google Analytics, Adwords)
- Interested in supporting Sino-European business relationships
- Team player
- Relevant experience in event planning/project planning/advertising/public relations and media preferred, but not essential
Internship Code: LPLHR01
We handle recruitment in the International Education sector, We are always interested in hearing from driven, dynamic people with a desire to succeed to join our family. We provide a friendly and open working environment, with the opportunity to learn and progress with your career development. We would like to invite 1 intern to join us remotely to work with our Liverpool office.
Recruitment Resourcer – International Education Section
- Collect and screen CVs according to job specifications and requirements from clients using social media.
- Present the profile to Team Leader to further justify the candidates.
- Ensure the candidate revised profile is keyed into the system.
- Build social media presence and attract right quality of candidate.
- Ensure to follow the company process and procedure to get the work done.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following background and qualities:
- The right attitude and willingness to learn
- Adaptable, Able to change working methods and prioritize
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bonus if you have any recruitment experience or using a CRM system.
- Willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure.
All arrangements are negotiable.