Internship Code: HSBS01
This multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company pioneered the pure-play foundry business model when it was founded in 1987, and has been the world’s leading dedicated semiconductor foundry ever since.
The company supports a thriving ecosystem of global customers and partners with the industry’s leading process technologies and portfolio of design enablement solutions to unleash innovation for the global semiconductor industry. With global operations spanning Asia, Europe, and North America, they serve as a committed corporate citizen around the world.
The company deployed 281 distinct process technologies and manufactured 11,617 products for 510 customers in 2020 by providing the broadest range of advanced, specialty, and advanced packaging technology services. They are the first foundry to provide 5-nanometer production capabilities, the most advanced semiconductor process technology available in the world. The company is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Public Relations Professional Internship
This company is looking for a PR professional who holds a passion for writing and communication and is committed to excelling in both.
- Contribute to content creation and content strategy development such as research and write feature articles, speeches, pitch letters, case studies, editorials, social media posts, press releases, fact sheets, briefing materials, and backgrounders while driving through the review and editing process
- Proofread to eliminate any typographical or other errors before publication and provide assistance with fact-checking when needed
- Monitor and analyze media coverages and public opinion, sharing timely market insights
- Integrity is a must
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion, sensitivity, and professionalism
- A high professional level of reporting, writing, and editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, a working ability in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Great project/time management skills to keep things organized and on track
- Self-motivated, accountable, able to multitask, and excellent in detail handling in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated interest in the semiconductor industry
- Two years of work experience or masters in a related field preferred