Position Code: ORDMA01
This Internship Host Company was established in September 2020 by two founders has experience with Meta and quickly adopted it as a strategic initiative by Getting Security Done. The company was started as a way to counter the disruption, hate, and discontent that has engulfed our world during the COVID-19 Pandemic and the ensuing spike of racial tensions and civil unrest. They aim to heal our relationships and communities through targeted #kindness.
- The company endeavor to recognize the human on the other side of every interaction and treat them as we would wish to be treated in any circumstance. This is how they Lead with Kindness.
- Leading with Kindness applies to our whole life, whether personal or business, whether good times or challenging, we can design our interactions to meet the human needs of others.
- YOU can accomplish this by embodying the Leading with Kindness Values.
Heal Your Community, Change the World by Leading with Kindness.
- Gratitude and Generosity
- Curiosity & Self-Control
- Mindfulness & Purpose
- Graciousness & Acceptance = A Joyful Environment
Graphic Design and Marketing Intern
The host company seeks an Intern who has an eye for graphic design which will work well in various online media such as our website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. This person will be able to:
- Create marketing graphics to advertise & market workshops, events, speaking engagements, etc; to drive interest, enrollment, and engagement
- Design PowerPoint slide deck templates that feel professional and refined around the information provided by the Founders
- Edit Videos by creating intros & outros to give a professional and refined feel to them
- Create content to be released on a pre-determined schedule
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
A creative ability to understand and reproduce a brand and connect with social media following.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!