Join Pagoda Projects
OUR AMBITIOUS, PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY TEAM
Pagoda Projects is an award-winning organisation in the International Higher Education sector, providing internship programmes to universities and government-funded organisations. We have placed over 2500 students and recent graduates from countries all over the world in China, Vietnam & Mexico since 2007. We are an ethical, transparent and student-focused organisation, with a well-established and enthusiastic team. We aim to do things differently in our sector, with off-the-beaten-track destinations, unbeatable value, unrivaled support on place and a ‘quality over quantity’ approach. We are always looking for motivated people with relevant experience to join our teams in our 8 international offices for both short and long term positions.
OUR CURRENT OPPORTUNTIES
General responsibilities and role assumptions:
The role of a remote intern in our company will give you a close insight of our leading remote internship programme, assisting with the planning of ongoing employability sessions and internships programmes in collaboration with our several destinations around the world!
The remote summer internship role we’re recruiting for are full-time positions, Monday-Friday each week and focused on supporting the team as Pagoda Projects deliver a remote internship programme for our university and government partners!
We are a relatively small and family-run business, so you will be welcomed as part of the family and able to enjoy a friendly working atmosphere. The internships we offer have variety of duties, but each role is tailored to every candidate and their skills.
We have 5 main areas of the internship that we’ll ask you throughout the application process of what you’re interested in. These are: sales, business development, marketing, events management, and design. A summary of the duties can be found in the internship description below.
- Participant data management and general administration tasks.
- Editing, Photoshop design for a multitude of different purposes with in-house training available.
- Create press releases and articles, then aim to get them published for press exposure
- Assisting our online marketing team by posting internship positions on relevant job boards and university careers pages.
- Blog writing, posting on social networks and contributing to relevant online forums.
- Email newsletter creation using Mailchimp and photoshop.
- Assist with the coordination of our alumni network, gather feedback, and create relevant statistics for marketing purposes.
- Assisting with general administration, answering participant questions, and working through on-going group projects and scholarship schemes.
- Business development research projects for our different branches.
- Student or recent graduate
- Fluent in English. Another European language would be a plus but not a must.
- Students on business, language or Chinese/Spanish/Vietnamese Studies related degree programs are preferred, but applicants with any degree program will be considered.
- Tech savvy. Able to use office software effectively.
- Familiar with all main social networking sites.
- Hard-working and committed.
- Enthusiastic about travel and discovering new cultures.
- A remote full-time internship.
- Support from the Pagoda Projects team throughout the internship.
- Your on-boarding training.
- Access to your own personalised management account for your remote internship.
Coral on being an InternChina intern
“I would 100% recommend an internship in China. It’s just crazy, I love it!”
Details about our office internships
Jack, our Creative Director, talks about the internships in our offices.
Vicki on being an InternChina Intern
“I got a lot of responsibility, which is not what I’ve had in other internships before”