Reference Code: TPIT41
Headquartered in Taiwan, this company has operations in the United States, UK, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Japan, Korea and Germany. Their products are currently available in over 40 countries across five continents, with worldwide distribution networks and more than 1,800 employees. This company is a technology-leading platform provider in the embedded computing industry.
Their mission is to affect positive change in society and industry by connecting people, places and assets with artificial intelligence through the delivery of leading, robust and reliable hardware and software solutions that directly address mission-critical business and technology challenges.
Software quality control and technical Writing Internship
- Work with local and international teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical software documents
- Publish and maintain the written documentation on Wiki pages
- Test software products such as Yocto Linux, Android, SEMA, and MRAA,..etc Configure and validate embedded Linux kernels based on our in house developed BSP’s
- Determine the operational quality of software and document limitations
Work with Git and GitHub
- Experience working with Unix/Linux environments and web application development
- Hands on board support package development process for embedded OS’ for ARM or X86
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from engineering or AE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, basic understanding of mandarin would be welcome but not key