Internship with a multidisciplinary firm of specialists that covers different practice areas of International Business Law, with technical capabilities in market intelligence services, strategy, business development and external affairs. They advise clients and investors from 3 continents, 4 countries and + 56 cities to navigate the complex Mexican regulatory system under a 360 ° system.
They specialized in attracting Foreign Investment to Mexico called the Investment Projects Division, provides advice on strategic prospective in verticals such as Infrastructure; Metal; Telecom; Energy; Digital Economy; Cybersecurity; Agroindustry and Commerce, to facilitate the transfer of capital to the TMEC market and the expansion of business in Mexico.
Legal Assistant Internship with an Internacional Business Law Firm
- Support for those responsible for the area of International Trade (WTO) and Foreign Investment.
- Simple translation.
- Follow-up to consultancies.
- Networking with clients and prospects from the US, Spain and China.
- Day-to-day support of activities in the Firm.
- Good at woking under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Commerce (WTO).
- Basic knowledge of Corporate Law.
- Excellent communication.
- Microsoft office.
- Basic Spanish in conversation.