Internship Reference: MXBS37
This internship is with a financial technology brand that gives people more options to choose what to do with their money and more flexibility as to how they store it. They currently have more clients than any other Fintech firm in Spain and they are now beginning to tackle the Mexican market.
Analysts Internship with a Financial Technology Company
This company are looking for an organized, methodical and proactive person who will be in charge of responding and reporting all the doubts and incidents of our clients with clarity, simplicity and a lot of affection. It is important that you have a tremendous desire to learn and that you want to grow facing new challenges.
- Daily report and monitoring of shipping incidents.
- Answer questions from users via chat
- Follow up on open conversations
- Organize conversations according to the corresponding milestone
- Weekly report on incidents
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowlage of Gsuite package (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar)
- Good communication skills, good spelling and writing. Ability to express yourself correctly in writing.
- Planning and structuring capacity.
- Able to face new challenges every day and have the capacity and responsibility to find ways to solve problems.
- Pro-activeness, empathy and flexibility.
- Positive energy and good service attitude
- Advanced English