Internship Reference: MXBS32
This internship is with a financial technology brand that gives people more options to choose what to do with their money and more flexibility as to how they store it. They currently have more clients than any other Fintech firm in Spain and they are now beginning to tackle the Mexican market.
Logistics Internship with a financial brand
- Answer customer concerns about possible delivery and logistics problems.
- Daily report and monitoring of shipping incidents.
- Support to coordinate the storage and parcel processes of our cards.
- Support when designing the logistics strategy.
- Planning and structuring capacity.
- It is essential that this profile is ordered and has everything that has to be done “under control”.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to express yourself correctly in writing
- That you are able to face new challenges every day and have the capacity and responsibility to find ways to solve problems.
- Proactivity, empathy and flexibility
- Positive energy and good team attitude