Internship Reference: CDNGO17
This Sichuan based Poverty Alleviation Service Center is a charitable organization focusing on rural poverty alleviation and rural revitalization. It is headed by the Sichuan Provincial Association for Science and Technology and registered with the Sichuan Provincial Civil Affairs Department.
By accepting donations, the organization implements poverty alleviation and rural revitalization projects to help the recipient peasant households increase their incomes and improve their lives.
It also promotes the development of the project’s rural industries and improve the ecological environment, finally achieve the sustainable development of the entire community.
Youth Development Project Assistant
- The intern participant will work alongside the Youth Development Project Manager for a variety of projects
- Planning and organizing student activities as well as creating and being responsible for project reports
- Research based projects which will work towards team goals, English language primarily
- Assistance with contributing towards content for Posters and Brochures
- Candidates with suitable skills will be able to assist with Design and Editing, as well as assisting with Video Editing
- Able to communicate with colleagues in basic/intermediate Chinese
- Self-starter – a participant who is able to follow through on work assignments independently
- Keen interest in the development of Chinese social organizations
- Passion for public welfare
- Have a desire to actively participate in social service
- Responsible and empathetic
- Desire to learn more about the local community and events management