Position Code: MANTC05
This business consultancy company works with other companies to promote sustainability & social responsibility.
Role: WordPress Development Internship
You will work across the company portfolio of companies and brands using WordPress.
As a WordPress Web Development Intern your main role and responsibilities will include: Creating and or editing the WordPress websites- adding content onto the website, improvements, maintenance and bug fixing.
This is a remote position.
WordPress Developer Intern Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing the company websites. The main job is to ensure the front end and back end are working correctly.
- WordPress experience/skills and knowledge (managing plugin updates)
- Creating pages and the layout/design for new pages/sites
- SEO knowledge
- Optimising pages
- Updating site maps
- Cleaning up WordPress checking to see which plugins are not in use and removing them
- Always optimising pages to ensure the quickest load time
- Providing adequate information to COO before performing any updates
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Working with the COO to complete and make live futures websites including Directory/Consultancy/Job Board etc
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to continually learn
- Ability to take direction and work hard
- Ability to stick to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Degree in web development
The ideal candidate will have had an education and experience in WordPress and looking to further their skills.