Internship Reference: DLBS54
The company specializes in import of red wine for many years. It has many dealers from all over China. It has own winery, located in Langhorne Creek of south Australia. The vinery plants Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Pinot Gris and Dolcetto. Our wine wins many prizes, and is very famous in the industry.
Assistant of International Business Intern
- Foreign customer development and follow-up, contact and information arrangement; establish good relationship with customers;
- Have a certain market analysis and judgement ability, search for wood products, liquor, food and other industries of the products, contact suppliers, develop procurement plan;
- Assist in planning meetings, activities, exhibitions, etc., compile project plans and implement projects. Reception of visiting foreign partners.
- Major in International Trading and related.
- Excellent level of English. CET 6 or above. Preferably that student has good score in IELTS, TOFEL and GMAT.
- Good presentation and communication skills, able to communicate by telephone.
- Tourism, exhibition related business experience is preferred.
- Interest in wine industry preferred.
- Knowledge about wine is a strong plus.
- We provide training, transport subsidy + meal allowance, weekends, holiday welfare and wonderful staff activities.