Position Code: BERMA10
This internship host company is the new generation of business integrated solutions!
They provide IT Consulting, Software Development, Digital Marketing, Branding and E-commerce. In addition to creating a world-changing technical system that enriches not only business owners, but also their clients.
They also provide sources and professional experts for certain tasks or short-term projects using innovative creativity and technology to change the world of business.
The company’s official language is English.
Website Specialist Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails and making calls, and even attending product launches of rival companies. Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders. Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Extensive experience in retail, sales, or customer service
- Ability to memorise details like product specifications
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette
- A strong growth mindset
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!