Position Code: TPBS138
This is an open-source non-profit co-learning community. They are a group of tech enthusiasts who have the same vision of using technology to make self-learning fun and not lonely.
Since COVID-19, the pandemic has changed people’s lives. Co-learning with the community is a proven path to maintaining high learning motivation and enhancing the chances of getting your dream software/hardware developer job.
More than 1,000 people in the community have accompanied each other and learned knowledge including:
Embedded AI, Computer Vision, Audio, 3D Printing, PCB Layout, KiCad, MicroPython, IC Design, Verilog, FPGA, Robotics … and more! Learning all of this knowledge is hard for a single person, but with a supportive community, it becomes much easier and fun.
Web3 Marketing and Growth Specialist Intern
This company is looking for people who are internet natives. Obsessed with Instagram, Twitter, or Tiktok. If you’re active on Discord or Reddit, even better. They don’t care if you’ve had experience in some ordinary marketing campaigns, they don’t care if you’ve worked at some marketing agencies. They want someone who has the ability to make some noise on the internet, someone who knows how to catch people’s attention.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Grow the users on Rooit for the international market (English-speaking countries)
- Interact with users, learn from metrics, and improve User Retention
- Develop influencer partners to acquire users
- Manage Discord Community for the NFT project
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- They want people who are bold, disruptive, and love chaos
- Proficient in English is a must
- Familiar with social media & memes (Insta, Twitter, Discord, Snapchat)
- Good writing & communication skills
- Dating/Friend-making app lover
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!