Position Code: MADIT02
This internship host company comprises a network of native level English speaking teachers and consultants.
They provide consultations, workshops and courses which allow their users to learn and utilise their English. However you want to use/improve your English, this host company provides the options to do so.
They focus on finding customers paid for English Consulting and English language Coaching projects.
Role: Web Development
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- assist with designing and developing the host company website
- advise the team best ways and methods to create a website
- update website regularly with new content
- ad hoc web development tasks as needed
- interview new candidates for the website (teachers and consultants)
- create marketing strategies
- design content and new look for various social media platforms
- other general business tasks, as required
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Be independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Website development knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, especially in English – Spanish is an advantage and any other languages