Position Code: LISIT09
This Cosmetic brand’s mission is to make skincare easier, cooler, and better. They are simple, natural (of course) and positive because it’s time to recover your skin confidence. Find your perfect care by mixing and matching their creams and serums.
The alliance with a French laboratory expert in natural products has strengthened each formula and created the perfect formula for each target skin type.
Web Designer for Shopify
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create a unique and user-friendly website that is adapted to the business’s branding and specifications.
- Make sure the website is functioning and up-to-date.
- Create a store template that works with a business’s plugins.
- Ensure the website is search engine friendly and optimized.
- Integrate various components of a business with their Shopify store.
- Connect the store with a business’s social media platforms.
- Make any coding changes that are necessary.
- Program the website according to each business’s needs.
- Optimize the store for maximum performance and functionality.
- Test and monitor the performance of a store on a regular basis.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Ability to build, launch and maintain Shopify stores.
- Expert knowledge of Shopify’s admin system.
- Understanding of e-commerce design elements.
- Understanding Shopify’s technical capabilities and limitations.
- Proficient in CSS and HTML.
- Strong coding and programming skills.
- Knowledge of open-source software.
- Knowledge of common web technologies.
- Strong SEO knowledge.
- Deep understanding of platform APIs.
- Knowledge of Shopify’s theme development and liquid templating.
- Experience working with 3rd party Shopify apps.
- Testing and debugging.
- Ability to communicate well.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!