Position Code: CDGIT02
This internship host company is an immersive content creation studio that specialises in live performances. They have been rewarded with numerous awards throughout their 4 years of operation.
They have developed projects for immersive theatre, augmented reality and virtual reality. These have proven their credentials that enable them today to collaborate with clients such as the Paris Opera, the Bibliothèque Nationale de France and 104.
Role: Web Design
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can assist the host company to improve its visual identity on the web to match its vision and what tomorrow may bring.
They are looking for a web designer trainee for the following tasks;
- Creation of 2 websites with Webflow Site
- Content management
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Fluency in English or French
- Ability to design and implement a creative website
- Experience in Webflow is a plus
- Active, motivated and efficient
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and responsible