Internship Reference: SGME03
This company provides in-depth insights into the new Vietnam, elevating its brand by telling original stories about this unique country and culture. What is it today, what is it tomorrow.
This company’s creative team dives deep into its work, thriving on change while ambitiously improving and constantly learning more of the trade. They are looking for a visual storyteller to join the team. The ideal candidate must be a strong visual storyteller and have experience creating content for digital platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Success will amplify the quality of the company’s design work, making our work stand out from our peers in Asia.
● Create and execute holistic design and animation styles for custom projects
● Be an advocate for exceptional design internally and outside the company
● Collaborate with the rest of the video team and editorial
● Connect, converse, and collaborate with teams and individuals across all of Vietcetera Media to learn, tackle new initiatives, and meet unexpected challenges
● Expertise in one or more areas: motion graphics, shooting, editing, and/or production of videos
● Strong visual design skills and an understanding of design systems
● Fluency in software including, but not limited to, After Effects; Premiere; Illustrator; Photoshop; and Cinema 4D
● Be able to give updates to the Design Director about project timelines and progress
● Ability to recognize and create work that grabs and entertains a viewer, and compels them to share it
● A strong knowledge of the digital media industry
● Thrive and maintain a sense of humor when faced with design and time constraints
● Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
● You are a fluent or native English and Vietnamese speaker, reader, and writer.
Bonus: illustration ability
Bonus: Strong knowledge or interest of current events, trends, business in Vietnam and globally